Gemmacert Potency Tester – PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE
As a professional you must ensure that your products are compliant, consistent, safe, effective, and predictable. In-house testing needs to be an important part of your Standard Operating Procedures.
GemmaCert has developed an innovative solution that analyzes cannabis and provides reliable potency readings, without harming the flowers or altering their efficacy and commercial value.
Growers, dispensaries, labs and home users can use the device to test an unlimited amount of flowers, which spares them the time and costs involved in batch sampling and lab testing.
Our one-of-its-kind device combines 3 technologies: spectrometry, image analysis and data analytics, to provide a real-time, reliable solution for measuring cannabis potency. Results are delivered directly to a proprietary secure app on your smartphone.
GemmaCert Professional makes it easy to perform in-house testing to ensure that your products are effective, consistent, safe, and compliant. We make it easy to consistently deliver a high-quality product.
GemmaCert Professional Can:
- Test samples in-house before beginning the formal testing process
- Test materials including dry flowers buds, trim, and crude extract
- Test both cannabis and hemp materials
- Test for total THC levels as low as 0.2%
- Use water activity analysis to predict mold growth
- Produce professional Certificates of Analysis
- Identify optimal harvest time
- Improve profit predictability
- Ensure the quality and consistency of your product
- Boost customer confidence and brand
PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- FREE GemmaCert Cloud Subscription
- Includes 3 Sample Holders: Flower, Trim and Extract
- THC minimum detection level: 0.2%
- Produce Certificate of Analysis
- Desktop Customer Portal Access
- Comes with GemmaCert Protective Carrying Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NEW CANNABINOID ADDED: CBG!
Watch Video below for more info
Cannabis verification and potency analysis
Cannabis verification, Total THC and Total CBD
Total THC: 0.877 THCA + Delta-9-THC
Total CBD: 0.877 CBDA + CBD
dry flower buds (with moisture content maximum of 15%), ground flower buds (trim) and raw extract
NIR Spectroscopy, Image Analysis, Motion Mechanics, Data Science
up to 5 minutes per sample
Sample preparation: No
Sample destruction: No
User interface: Android smartphone
Spectrometer, illumination, camera, motion device, control, and communications module
- Within 10% of actual result
- Minimum detection limit 0.2% THC/CBD
- Maximum detection limit 30% THC, 20% CBD
- Whole flowers up to 1.5%
- Ground material up to 0.6%
Portability: portable desktop unit
6vdc by standard 110/220 ac2dc power supply
Storage temperature: -10C to +45C
Operating temperature: +10C to +35C
- Height: 224mm
- Diameter Top: 144mm
- Diameter Base: 166mm
Weight: 1,958 grams (including power supply)
CE, TuV, RoHS, German Pharmacopeia, IEC/EN standards: 61010-1:2010,EN 61000-6-1:2007,EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011 ,ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1,UL/CSA 61010-1,FCC part 15B, ICES-003, EN 301489-1, EN 301489-17, EN 61326-1
Dispose of leftover cannabis from time to time.